It’s summertime and that’s means a good holiday to plan about. This is the time when parents can spend a little more time with the children. Spending time with the family and also enjoying every bit of it is really a great thing we wait for. So, without wasting any more time thinking of the spots you should just step ahead in selecting any of the amusement parks that’s going to give you a real fun. But for that, you will have to know about the best amusement parks in the world, and here we are to help you all out in this case. We have made a list of best amusement parks all over the world where you can spend your precious holiday time.
Best Amusement Parks in the World:
1. Disney’s Animal Kingdom: It is situated in Orlando, Florida where you can have an experience of seeing 1700 animals of across 250 species. Kids can have a real fun at this place by seeing such a variety of animal for the first time in their life. The park is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums.
2. Universal’s Islands of Adventure: Ohh! It’s common that most people relate this park with the Wizarding world of Harry Potter but it also has something amazing other than that. It has different types of roller coasters, 3D rides, restaurants and nightlife. If you are going here, please don’t forget to taste the special non-alcoholic beverage, The Butter beer.
3. Six Flags Magic Mountain: This Park is known to have the most number of roller coasters in the world. It is located near Los Angeles and the park also has a number of Hollywood Flair for those who prefers to stay on the ground. But you say that this park is mainly famous for the roller coasters and if you don’t try out you will be missing out some great experience.
4. Kings Island: It is one of the most visited theme parks in the USA. The average number of visitors per year is about 3 million. Actually, this park is known for its family friendly attractions such as the Snoopy Island. There is also a water park nearby known as Boomerang Bay. The tickets to the main park also include the admission to the water park.
5. Cedar Point: Though it calls itself as the roller coaster capital of the world but actually, the Six Flags
Magic Mountain has more roller coasters than the cedar point presently. The fact is that you will be spending a riding day with all the 17 roller coasters. It’s a great experience going to this park for an all day fun and enjoyment.
6. PortAventura Park: This is Spain’s largest theme park with a huge number of visitors monthly. It attracts about 4 million visitors per month for its awesome fun experience. There are 12 rides and multiple themed areas among them one is based on the Sesame Street.
7. Disneyland Park: One of the most popular amusement parks in the world, which is situated in California. This theme park almost remained a place of visit for 650 million visitors since its opening in 1955. It features eight themed lands almost similar to that found in Walt Disney World Resort. So of course, have a visit here at least once in a lifetime.
8. Europa Park: This theme park is very famous all around the Europe and mainly boasts German and French theme areas. It has 12 roller coasters, 16 shows, several water rides and an indoor Playground. But the most impressive part that you will be finding is the food section of the park. It has almost 70 restaurants and bars to choose from with unique cuisines.
9. Beto Carrero World: Located in Brazil, this is the biggest park in Latin America. It includes different shows, rides and zoos. The zoo is worth mention, as you will be going to have a great experience. Other areas are Nation’s Avenue, German Village, Pirate’s Island, Radical Adventure and Fantasy Land.
10. Magic Kingdom: This theme park is the first one built among all the Walt Disney World Resort. It features the Cinderella’s Castle, and the whole park is dedicated in sharing various Disney cartoons and fairy tales. The park is again divided into six distinct lands each with different themes.
Your amusement time is going to be special from the next time, as you know now about the best spots that you should go for your amusement. Take your family and just have something different from your regular routine as its going to give you a real experience. Till then follow the other interesting articles on this bold to know about various facts and information.