Everybody wants to set new records or break the older ones. This is a sure shot way of getting a name. The number of entries to The Guinness Book of World Records is a testament to this. People are striving at every level at many activities to try and set a new record. Here is a list of Easy World Records to Break:
Easy World Records to Break
- Consuming the most number of M&M chocolates: This may seem somewhat easy and more of a pleasure, especially to those who love chocolate. But think again, having to force down those cute little chocolate buttons can be tedious after a while.. You need to check on what the existing record and prepare to beat it by a good margin.
- Eating the highest number of cockroaches: We agree this seems like taking pest control to a new extreme. But jokes apart, you need to be sure that you have the stomach to do this, The existing record shows the consumption of 3 dozen of the cockroaches in 60 seconds. The trick we think would be to not think and just eat.
- Become the person with the most tattoos: If you are into tattoos then this record should be the one you break. You are already committed and you know how the process works. You have to realize that for breaking this record you will have to have tattoos on the face as well as hands and feet.
- Walking a long distance: Think Forrest Gump and put on those walking shoes to get going. You may have to consider stocking up on some water and some energy bars. Also make the effort to find the existing record so that you know what you have to do to break this record. Do check the weather conditions before you start out.
- Make the biggest salad ever: Actually putting the salad together could be simple, it is the preparations for this that could be daunting. You will need to plan on getting all the greens, vegetables and other ingredients together on the ready to mix it. Maybe you should seek the help of other people in the preparation and also the logistics of putting the salad together.
- Making the longest line made up of shoes: We are sure that this challenge will be a real winner with all those shoe loving ladies. You will probably need to plan on getting a large gathering of people who are willing to take off and put their shoes in the line that needs to be formed. Another thing you have to consider is the place where you will do this.
- Longest record time for being stuck in the elevator: The current record is 6 days by a 76 year old lady. She managed to survive due to the fact that she had some supplies when she got stuck. You need to plan for this in the proper manner to be able to do this and break the record.
- Hugging for the longest time: Like the kiss that was the longest, this may seem very easy from the outside. But the really key would be finding the right person who will be hugged for this long a duration. And both of you will have to endure the hunger and thirst during this time. Or you may need people to feed you while you both are hugging.
- Having the highest number of playing cards: Start collecting and stop considering the cost. After all you are aiming to break a world record!
- Staying awake for a long time: To set a record as a person who has been awake the longest, you need to prepare and practice. This may not be as easy as it looks at the outset.
It is indeed great that you are thinking of setting a world record , but do consider all the pros and cons before proceeding.