Nowadays, we all people go through a hectic work schedule. This makes our lifestyle so complex that hardly we get 8 hours to sleep a day. We know that it’s very tough, but still we have to make some way for ourselves. If we really want to think about our lifestyle, we will have to find out something that will really make us stay healthy. Actually there is nothing to fear about. When you are really over stressed and sleep deprived, there’s some healthy foods that going to help you out. These foods will boost your energy and keep you active all the time. Do you know that you have all of them already in your kitchen?
Foods that give you Awesome Energy:
1. Egg Yolks: Egg Yolks are normally very rich in Vitamin B which is responsible for transforming food into energy in our body. Again it also consists Vitamin D which makes our bone stronger. Eggs are normally one of the best sources of protein and you all probably know that. So try to include it in your breakfast to get an energy rich day.
2. Coffee: Most of the time we drink coffee to get rid of sleep. Actually this is because it contains caffeine in it. It has been proved that a cup of coffee can be a great pre-workout beverage. Again adding skim milk in the coffee adds calcium and Vitamin D for healthier bones. It also provides carbohydrates for fuel. 8 ounce of caffeine to get sufficient energy.
3. Edamame: Soybeans are actually high in energizing nutrients, particularly Vitamin B, Copper and Phosphorous. Copper and Phosphorous both are essential elements in converting food into energy in our body. Edamame also delivers enough fiber and protein for muscles. You can have edamame as snacks.
4. Whole Grain Cereal: High fiber whole grain cereals actually slow the release of glucose in blood stream which ultimately helps in more consistent energy levels throughout the day. So in other words, it controls the glucose level in the blood which results in energy control. So look for a cereal that can give you at least 5g of fiber.
5. Trail Mix: The mixture of nuts and dried fruits are actually a rich source of healthy fats, fiber and protein. It provides you such energy that you can go for longer runs and swim over few hours. So just carry the mixture with you all the time and have it in small amount all through the day.
6. Water: So it’s that thing that we can’t live out with. First of all we want to tell you all that when your body will be completely hydrated, you will be getting a lot of energy. Water is actually responsible for transporting all the essential nutrients in blood. Without water, we can’t metabolize the food we eat into fuel. So always drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay energized.
7. Guarana: Guarana is actually a small red fruit commonly used in beverages and supplements for boosting energy. It also helps in increasing stamina and physical endurance. The energy boosting benefits of this fruit comes from its seeds. It is also known as a great source of caffeine.
8. Quinoa: Quinoa is a grain that is completely gluten free. It is also known to contain more protein than any other grain or rice. It is very rich in amino acids, methionine and cysteine. It is also high in folate, magnesium, phosphorus and manganese which makes it a power packed energy level meal.
9. Pumpkin Seeds: Dry roasted pumpkin seeds can really give you a handful of energy. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of protein, healthy fats and fiber which can really keep you energized whole through the day. So before going to work out try to consume it for better results.
10. Goji Berries: Goji Berries are always regarded as an energy boosting food. Even it has been used in
Chinese medicine for thousands of years to help increase energy and enhance the release of hormones. It prepares your body to help fight stress. It is also very useful in increasing blood flow. Goji is also termed as the ‘Viagra of China’ because it helps in development of sex organs.
These foods are very common in our daily life. Even you can now realize that most of the foods in this list are always available in your home but you hardly knew about all its qualities. So now it is very easy for you to have a good energy full day and lead a healthy life. Avoid using all those energy drinks available in the market as these foods are far better for your health and also going to give you some great results. Lead a fit and healthy lifestyle.