It’s always beneficial for our body to drink something than eating. Actually, we drink a lot of things to get energy all through the day. But most of them are a type of energy drinks. Maybe it boosts our energy for the time being, but is it good for our health? The question lies always. But we say that when there is a real confusion behind such drinks why should you spend your money on it? Rather, look for some other natural homemade drinks that will boost up your energy in a more safe way. Healthy drinks will always boost up your energy and health with necessary nutrients, vitamins and of course antioxidants. So here is a list of healthy drinks that is very much beneficial for your body.
Healthiest Drink Recipes to go with:
1. Matcha Green Tea: This drink is known as Super Drink due to its effectiveness on our health. The most effective ingredient of this tea is the Matcha. Matcha provides us with great energy and also it has a great capability to fight with bacteria and viruses. Actually this drink is full of anti-oxidants which detoxify the immune system. It also works great in keeping the cholesterol level balanced.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Though Apple Cider Vinegar is not a good tasting drink, but for sure it has a lot of healthy qualities. Actually it is very good for our health and works for various healthy purpose inside our body. It improves digestion, keeps the blood sugar level in control and fights well with various skin problems. It’s great for treating heartburn and controlling weight. For females it works great in reducing menstrual cramps.
3. Ginger Turmeric Detox Tea: In this drink, three essential and healthy ingredients are mixed together to make a beneficial drink. We all know that turmeric and ginger are used to make medicines for various diseases and the additional ingredient that is used in this drink is the Cayenne. It functions great for headaches, migraine, cough and cold, pain reliever, digestion and weight loss.
4. Super Cleansing Tonic: This tonic is mixture of various ingredients which are all vital for our health. Some ingredients like Garlic, turmeric, onion, ginger, hot peppers, apple cider vinegar etc all are very much beneficial for us. Overall, this tonic has full of anti inflammatory and anti fungal properties which works great for us. It gives us protection from cold, flu and sore throat.
5. Detox Drink: This drink is a mixture of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon, stevia and cayenne pepper. This drink helps in fighting with extra fats and diabetes. It helps in maintaining better blood pressure of the body.
6. Lemon Water: Summer is knocking at the door and we will have to stay fit and healthy during the summer time. A glass of plain cold water with lemon juice is great for boosting up your refreshment and energy level. Lemon contains, lot of essential ingredients like Vitamin C, Potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, fibers etc. Lemon also decreases the acidity of the body. Regular consumption aids in weight loss.
7. Turmeric Juice: Turmeric is a very powerful herb with many medicinal properties. Make out turmeric juice at home with just some common ingredients like tamarind, raw honey and lemons. It is very beneficial for arthritis, depression, weight management and skin problems. It also detoxifies liver and cleans our kidneys.
8. Cinnamon Coconut Water: Coconut water is a drink that we commonly drink frequently. It is very tasty and
beneficial for us. But when you are drinking coconut water try to add cinnamon in it. This helps in boosting energy level, controlling blood sugar levels and recovery of digestive problems. It is full of Vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
9. Allergy Relief Drink: Some people suffer from allergy due to dust and polluted air. Even sometimes, few people are even allergic to the changing weather conditions. The main cause behind it is the weak immune system.
So to make your immune system strong to defend allergies, you will have to drink a mixture of Apple cider vinegar, honey and water. This will make your eligible to fight.
10. Sassy Water: For regular consumption, this drink is really very beneficial. It’s a drink made out of cucumber, lemon, mint, water and ginger. It works as an anti oxidant and vitamins and acts as an energy boosting drink. It will also keep your body safe from impurities.
Seeming like you are going to have a great drinking session for the next few days. Yes it’s not a joke, drinks are really so much beneficial for our health and most of the healthy drinks mentioned here are made out of common ingredients which are almost available in our home all the time. So making such healthy drinks will hardly need some minutes. So perhaps you can spend some minutes to keep yourself healthy.